Boston Cafe and Catering’s Event Coordinator has found several videos to help you picture your event served by our company.
Here are a few tips that Savio finds helpful when setting a standard banquet table.
Setting a standard banquet table
- Pre-shift meeting – assignments are given to serving staff
- Front and back of room – important to set a ballroom
- May have to set tables and chairs and match floor plan
- Set linens
- Create consistent line of sight throughout banquet hall
- Set chargers or place setting
- Each place setting should mrror the place setting across from it
- Place silverware
- Forks on left, knife and spoon on right
- All china and silverware 1 thumb space away from table edge
9. Make sure everything is clean
10. Begin setting glassware above dinner knife
11. Set china
12. Set different accoutrements including candles, napkins, etc.
13. Set all tables the exact same way
14. Chairs are the last thing to set
Have a wonderful and classy event with us at Boston Cafe and Catering by going to www.bostoncater.com or call us at 781-938-9300.
*Video provided by Probarserv Channel